"...But one day, I suddenly wondered, "Why?". Why did he seem so happy having dinner with me?
Maybe I'm being self-conscious, but... I felt like Yanagisawa Mitsuo saw me as something really valuable. I guess it was kind of scary. Well, I couldn't tell what about me he was interested in. If it was a fantasy, a misunderstanding, or an assumption... And I don't think I've shown him enough of my personality for him to be interested in me. Besides, I don't want him to think he knows me after spending so little time with me. So, I thought I'd keep my distance for a while." - Linda (Golden Time ep19)
Lately over this week, I kinda pondered about this too. And coincidentally, I got to watch this episode over my book out this time. :3 Somehow, it's weird how I've never empathized how unusual things are. Worse still, even for myself, I never really noticed how I couldn't control my actions, emotions and intentions. I guess it's partly because the people that I hang out and chat with are all guys so I've used the same way to converse with this time without thinking twice. Really though, I want to know you better as a friend. Honestly with no ill intents! But since circumstances doesn't allow for that, I just cannot do anything about it. So yeah. It's time to grow up. I have all the time I need in life so I'll take it slow. While I let fate and affinity decide. :|
No comments:
Post a Comment