Ahhhhh. Back from 1st day of driving at KBC yay! Ahahas.
Hmph. Feels nice to step the accelerator pedal of a proper civilian car for the 1st time in my life. :3 Well tonight's a rather quiet night so I guess I shall do a
quick post. Just a short list of some intrinsic values I've learnt in
Tekong BMT and plus the new ones from BMTV:
Stripping the rifle shows the small little parts that form up the rifle. And as we force ourselves to memorize the steps, it is how the bolt-sized parts get assembled rapidly into a rifle in a matter of seconds. Compound that population and that's how we get millions of our televisions and our CERN particle accelerators. Ignore the overwhelming scale, approach projects with faith and seek an approach with the least hindering. The world is easier to create than we think
- Learn to learn is to equip with knowledge. Learn to think is to analyze the knowledge. Learn to create is to put the knowledge into practical use for society to progress
- When people throw shit at us, it is all the more important for us to suppress our ego, and siphon out the jewels that hide within the distracting pile of rubbish
So yeah. Just an update, I wasn't selected for SAF Band so ohh well. And yeah. I am now a proud Transport Operator!:D And basically, I drive tonners and land rovers around Singapore (Or Tekong. D: OR OVERSEAS!xD) once I get my military license in 40 days time. I really really hope I get a good posting after POC ahhhhh! Commando unit, Guards unit, Air force driver, BMT TS. Anything. So long as it's not one where I have to sit around and do nothing everyday. So yeah. Worse case I would have to up-PES and then no more civilian class 4 license lo. Hahahas. Okay but either ways, I should not worry now. Target is simple! Aim to pass my 3-tonner driving test on the 1st try! Jiayous me!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment