Friday, February 21, 2014

Ahhhhh. Back from 1st book out yay! Ahahas. Hmph. Feels nice to be back to my fast internet, bed and cv clothes teehee. :3 Well tonight's a rather quiet night so I guess I shall do a quick post. Just a short list of what intrinsic values I've learnt in BMT this week:

  • Keeping still is more tiring and painful than staying in continuously unending motion
  • Pain is weakness leaving the body
  • Fear of pain, shit (literally) and guns will and have eventually been overcame
  • Do it once, do it good
  • Faith and trust can reduce the need to seek redundant approvals and affirmations from others
  • When things don't go as I want it to, suck thumb, and then suck it up
Heh. With over a half of my Tekong life over, the next 2 weeks to come should be a breeze.  Mainly HG and field camp left ahahas. Let's hope there won't be too many stand-by whatever things. :\ Then it'll be out-processing and on for Sembawang camp for vocational training. :D Ohhohhohh and I was shortlisted for an SAF Band auditions woots. Okay actually I dont really know what are the prospects for it but I have a feeling I'll love it. Which means, I've gotta work real hard for the auditions! Jiayous me!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment