Mehhhh.
So many initiatives for me but I won't be working on any of it cause of NS. Pffftttt. Let's see.
For Empower paper, I probably can't do it since I don't have the time to do interviews and surveys amidst CLC work. 16 days and 2 years worth of weekends probably isn't enough for me to work on my cycling and MRT paper so ohh well. Give up. I guess. Interestingly, after NS when I come back, the key developments in my proposed paper will be completed already. Like the inter-town and intra-town cycling paths plus the Downtown Line and finalized plans for the Jurong Region Line. So ohh well. It's now or never and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make any inputs. :/
For SingaPAWH, there's hope hahas. The core team's mostly out and quite a lot of contacting and networking has been going on so yeah. I guess all I can do is to set the direction right and ultimately, the dirty work will be done by someone else since I'm in NS. ;-; Much apologies. =/ But yeah, I guess I'll most probably be working on PR since I won't be around and I'll have to work like mad on weekends. This is my only project left!=P
There's my UK uni application and scholarship application too which I have yet to start so I'm pretty worried. Well though bulk of the forms and write-ups shall be done before NS, I guess my portfolio work can only be worked on during the weekends so ohh well. More time gone. X.X
Ahhhh and lastly. Comm Serv Sect work. Well I probably can't join in on Feb V2 to Marina Barrage so yeah. I hope it succeeds. :3 Speaking of which, it's rather sad because I personally have not went for any external (out of CC) V2 event before so yeah. *criessss* Hahahas. But ohh well. That can happen perhaps sometime during and after NS so see how. For now, as in Jan, I still have the CNY V2 help-out so let's just work hard for that!xD
Teehee. Yeap. That's it for my rants on work. Ohh well. I'm going to rest hard during NS. Work can wait I guess. And I hope I can still continue my passion on all these things when I come out. :B
PS. It's time. I think I should submit my form some time this week. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment