Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ahhhhhhh. I haven't been for over a month! Gosh. Hahahas. Ohhh well. I have been busy with internship, uni applications, portfolio, Bukit Brown, JSCC Christmas V2/balloon sculpturing, Christmas gift exchanges, Frozen, Escape artist, horrors and wonders hahas. But wow. December passed by really quickly and it's one of the rare months where I can actually visualize my whole journey flying past me. Like the occurrence on each day and each week still stays on my mind like it was just yesterday.

To be frank, I think I will miss Alistair. The 1st day this month when I met him, I guess it was a pleasant surprise. Considering that I saw him at MND's lobby first before formally meeting him upstairs. He then spent 2 weeks of time together with me without any other interns and yeah. I guess we ate, worked and chatted a fair bit. Then 2 girls came in from week 3 onwards and it made everything slightly more lively I guess. Not to mention that we have so many leaves and half-days this months ahahas.

And next week, almost everything will change. Alistair will enter NS. Gladys will join CLC. I will most probably be working less on cycling but more on WCS 2014 prep. Well and for work, I will want to rush a few surveys, groundwork and papers for Empower. There's Chinese New Year. And NS will come immediately after that. There's V2 appreciation BBQ this Sunday. And then there's a major YEC activity too which will be the Edusave cook outs and Edusave funfair so yeah. January's gonna be a busy. I hope I don't overload really and I'm not sure about my social well-being hahas. But nevertheless, everything that I do should be meaningful. :3

Till then!~(:

No comments:

Post a Comment