Friday, November 22, 2013
Just a short post from me ahahahas. Rushing out to go USS now that's why. =P I've a great deal of mixed feelings now. Architecture wise, I HDB invited me for a presentation for my previous submission for the Cool Ideas thing but then again, for my uni application portfolio, I don't really have much progress orz. Then academic wise, I got the exact same score again for SAT mehhhh which means it's impossible for me to get into Cornell. But, things on the YEC side's getting real good I guess. Tomorrow's my 1st ever comm serv participation and there's this YP Empower thing every month plus I guess I have "broke the ice" with the MPS people so it's really happy. And I've got a new friend too. William from HCI year 4. Ahahas. Then PROM OMG. It was so fun yesterday. Including the post prom overnight party. Then again, with that happiness, I have this feeling of blues because of you know what. So yeah. Ohhh well. Okayokay that's it. Gonna go now mom's nagging ahhhhh. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment