"If life could give me a chance, I'll want to travel back to the start of year 3 and start again. Relive the happy moments. Mend the regrets."
Firstly, I would keep myself away from the year 1s in 2010. Despite all the unique experiences and memories, I still regretted making that choice. 1 whole year absent from my beloved level I really shouldn't have done it. I needed more time with M10305. I could've done so much more things when the year 3 classrooms are all isolated in that block of its own world. I could've played less netball but rather soccer instead.
Secondly, I would drop Astronomy CCA and party with the guys and girls after CCA every Friday. The prime moment of life where youthful teenagers are exploring the consumerism world out there. Yet, I was stuck in school.
I would have taken 198 everyday (assuming I don't take 196 with the rest) if I could. And I would have begged my mom to not fetch me to school. I'll wake up and go to school at like 6+am everyday to prove that I can actually wake up early and then it'll just go on that way.
I would have gotten into anime and kpop earlier like right at the start of year 3 (especially kpop since people are actually still hyped up about it then and music were way better than it is now generally). I wouldn't feel so lonely then. I would have sang and danced crazily without care instead of reserving myself for god knows what reason.
Moving into year 5, I would not have taken chemistry honours and I should have found my way into architecture earlier. But okay I guess there's nothing much I can talk about regarding this.
I would have volunteered more over just the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden thing and meet all sorts of people. Be it for sports events or in the community, school CIPS or YFC, I should've done it for a truthful cause instead of just making my youth rot away like that.
Finally and most importantly, I wonder if you still remembered Fibo's act for 2010 Orientation. Perhaps I didn't do a good job since I am not that talented really. And yeah I'm certainly not that attractive. But really, if only I did something there and then. Give me a chance to go back in time; I will want to know you better from that day onwards. That day and that scene that's shining so brightly at the back of my mind. I made the wrong choice. I was a shy useless piece of soul. Now I'm here not knowing what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment