Tuesday, July 2, 2013

This week has been a really bad week for me. Well it just shows how bad it is considering today's only the 2nd official day of the week (well in fact the month of July too but let's just hope that it doesn't drag for that long). Haiz. Well I guess it started with a lovely dream (as in a real sleep kind of dream) but it only turned out to be a horrible expectation that has led to misery. And then when I woke up yesterday, so much havoc and insecurities just came and I just couldn't handle it. Especially since it coincides with the 1st day of school. I don't even know if I should smile for granted anymore. And then there's all the SSC work that's due in 3 days time but still 40% undone. Worse still, I don't get why Mr Lim wants to find me outside the GO at 10am today but seriously it makes me awfully anxious for me to wait here like this. Being released out of English 45 minutes earlier didn't help much in soothing this awful sensation. Gosh my emotions are bursting now seriously. Ohhhh and yeah, I can't believe I actually left my mobile phone at home today I feel so handicapped now. And then tonight, just when I had the drive the do something at home, there's that SEP briefing and my piano practice at 8+pm. Damn, everything that could go wrong went wrong. Murphy's law. It hurts. And I hope it ends soon. I need a miracle.

PS. Ranting in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment