I finally realized the thing that has always been missing from my heart. I need the feeling of family in my life, something that I have never really had (well that's assuming if you ignore the broken families and poor orphans all around the world). I think I need something stable in my life. Like something which I know will always be there for me no matter what happens and no matter what I do. Someone who will still be by my side even if I don't entertain with fun, joy, presence and laughter. Well it's not that I am so lazy to not want to entertain but it's more of like how I perceive relationships as a whole. If I have to please someone so much to get that person's presence, then probably that just means that the fate of the friendship's non-existent. Well then again, all these are just naïve thoughts of mine though. After all, the world out there's so pragmatic, objective and unsentimental. And what I need, is probably something like a dog I guess.
PS. Well here's the selfish truth. I'm like Barfi. The simplest perquisite that I want to see, is someone sacrificing for me. And so I will know that he will be there in body and in mind. Amidst boredom and excitement, sadness and joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment