Saturday, July 13, 2013
I don't seem to have very nice contents to talk about here these days. Weird. Probably it's because of how work is coming in from school. Then again, I guess recently, I'm trying to get into a state of mind where I'm more calm, stable and silent. I realized that recently, I have been reflecting much about the sustainability of my relationships and passions so it got quite scary for me. So much so that I have not been thinking about any other thing much. So yeah, I guess I'm probably going to come up with a plan soon. Like how I intend to maintain my relationships and career interests and all that with only 24 hours a day. Guess I'll need to work till I numb myself ahahahas.
Labels:
Floatinn :|,
Jiayous xD,
random;D,
Tired =X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment