OUCH. Ahhhhh. Im not as per say busy but I need to rush with the SSEF deadlines so it hurts. And my 1st draft for research report's already late so yeah. Haiz. I need more help with the analysis for my overloaded data and I need more eureka moments too!:3
Well, I guess I wouldnt be posting the other 2 New year posts for now then. ;-; Soon I hope. =P I really need to capture and reorganize my thoughts on what I really want to achieve this year. After all, my timetable's really free this sem and as Mr Ricardo said, next sem would be worse!xD So yeah, as I've told Dion earlier today, 16 hours awake, a quarter on sports, a quarter on arts, a quarter on music and a quarter on random interests. (:
PS. My rants are clear. But my presence is silent. And as I float around on my own journey. Towards our owned destination.
No comments:
Post a Comment