Tuesday, January 1, 2013

OKAY TIME FOR THE ANIME POST.

Lol, tbh, I dont have much to say for the anime post. Well I guess I shall just do a few facts count here so that I'll remember it in the future, and thereafter, I shall end this post. (:

Fact 1: I have finished watching 19 animes, not including In progress animes, in 2012! YAY!(:
Fact 2: My first attempt to finish watching an anime's this year. And my 1st ever anime to be completed is Anohana. Around April I think. It would be nice if I still remembered the data orhzzz.
Fact 3: I went for my 1st ever AFA this year.
Fact 4: I only watch mind-blowing, good concepts, school life, romance and mystery animes. I dont like harem, robots, action and absolutely random animes. So yeah. And my favourite anime genre, contrary to popular preference, is actually the hobby-kind. Well, I dont know the actual term so yeah.
Fact 5: My anime count will never be anywhere close to @thatredsky. On average, I will watch 5 animes every season.
Fact 6: Here's the list of animes that are on my list now, both watched, ongoing and intending to:
  • Anohana
  • Ano natsu de matteru
  • K-ON!
  • Natsuiro Kiseki
  • Sakamichi no apollon
  • Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
  • Clannad
  • Saki
  • Tsubasa reservoir chronicles
  • Toradora
  • Yuru yuri
  • Tari tari
  • Hyouka
  • Angel beats!
  • Koi to senkyo to chocolate
  • Sword art online
  • Chihayafuru
  • Hanasaku iroha
  • Sukitte iinayo
  • Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
  • Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
  • Death note
  • Working!
  • Kokoro connect
  • Air
  • Kanon
  • Haruhi
  • Accel world
  • Ro kyu bu!
  • Seitokai no ichizon
  • Kimi ni todoke
  • Azumanga Daioh
  • Natsume's book of friends
  • And more...
So yeah. As I have tweeted before, I'll probably have more time to watch shows in January THIS year as compared to LAST year's december hols so yeah. May next year be a better anime year where I can gain new inspirations, ideas, lessons and most importantly, entertainment for my life!:3

No comments:

Post a Comment