Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sobbsobb. My laptop crashed literally and now the harddisk is screwed. There goes all my important data that has been collected intensively for the past 9 months. D: Let see what precious things I've lost:
  • SMP complete database
  • NJRC presentation slides
  • MPP complete database
  • Application forms
  • Updated data of 2011 (Which includes all projects, presentations and reports)
  • Updated conversations 
  • Seattle globe cafe design competition
Luckily, I backed up all my DSLR photos already or else I would rly cry to death. =X To come to look at it now, I guess it's still quite okay to lose most of the things inside except for some very important data. Like my application forms, advocacy speech and conversations. Which reminds me, this friggin problem had made me feel so lifeless for the past 2 days that I dont even have any mood to start on any work, especially the advocacy speech. Gosh. ):


Is this plain procrastination? Or is it a signal for me to stop and rethink? No time to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment