I am a pretty fortunate guy this time. I settled my biggest loads of stress like - FA rehearsals, Prom costume, DSTA presentation sharing, Internship interview and URA scholarship. I have only university application left and worse case, I can always push it back to next year albeit the additional problems which will arrive from that. I guess I kind of gave up on my silent crush too. I really want to know you better but I guess the time and fate is not right. Despite all the similarities, it is ultimately still the actual flow of interaction that matters. So yeah. Ohhhh yeah and I got jealous so it hurts. :/
And with all these personal pressures off my mind, I can finally wholeheartedly dedicate to my family. Without any distraction or compromises. I need to serve and sacrifice. For the sake of love. ;-;
No comments:
Post a Comment