Sunday, August 4, 2013

Here I am crying right now. The only thing in my live that's worth me tearing for. Time flows. The souls that passes by the same physical world changes all the time. Yet, in this case, there's that 1 person who will always be around. Loneliness. It's bittersweet. And then I began to look at my journey. My very 1st drop of tear for this was 5 years ago. It's was of sorrow and a bit of frustration I guess. But never have I ever felt this sensation of preciousness, love and being wronged. But that was then. I guess it's a blessing in disguise. I was then brought into this family of a wacky guy, a stern, strict and plump guy, a cool carefree guy, a mature lady and a cute lively girl. I guess my freak experience in the first few months kind of indirectly gave me the drive to work hard for the next few years. I don't even remember why I fought so hard but it was all worth it. There was fear. There was egoism. There was respect. There was desperation. But through it all, I grew and eventually, all went away (well other than respect). It was supposed to feel like an achievement, a moment of happiness, a pinnacle but no it wasn't. It's pretty much entirely opposite. For everyone I guess, by the time we reach there, what is felt would be loneliness. And for me, I was alone. All the familiar things are gone, while I am surviving here, the strong person I am thanks to them. And in comes the 2nd chapter of my journey. The 1st part was already worth me crying so very much and now, I don't really know what's in place for the 2nd. New faces appeared. I treat them like my jewels, my precious assets and my everything. All the problems that was faced. The wrong approaches. The insufficient commitment. The inevitable mistakes. It all become part of the memory. And then as I am relatively static, I see them grow. And we're all in this together. Not in a state of over attachment too. Just meeting twice per month. And then, now I see them as happy soul at the surface, at least. I still don't really know how they feel deep down but I'm empathizing now. And with a few months left, all that I hope for would be the genuine smiles. And then I'll miss this place happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment