Today's a pretty interesting day for me. But as in the neutral kinda interesting, not the happy kind hahas. :3 Well I did quite a lot of things today but there's just no work that I can strike off my list. So that's pretty demoralizing. The haze was pretty at the start but now, as Im typing amidst the 200+PSI, I'm feeling a bit of sinus and asthma coming into me. :/ And yeah, I guess I'm kinda like forcing myself to work harder since I've got a well deserved break at CERN and Im not like one or two of the rest who actually worked during breaks at CERN. I just rested entirely. So yeah, all this work's going at a good pace but I guess I'm already feeling a little lethargic. I guess it's just too routine hahas. And I need some magic to happen to spice up my life. Haiz. ;-; Ohhh well. I suppose I've got no choice but to work hard toward dreams lo. Things dont just happen out of nothing. =P Cliche max. OuO
PS. Magic to spice up my life. This is in coherence with the things that I want that I've mentioned in my previous blog post. Things like an internship with URA, Im really jealous as to how others actually got that chance. ;-; And then there's also that public display initiative that I've been planning to do since forever. My last chance would be this sem. And there's just so much hopes, dream and most importantly stakes that I'm putting into this last sem, that I'm worried as to how my expectations will all just turn into a mountain pile of disappointment. Im really worried. Perhaps I should comfort myself as to how I can still implement this in uni or in real life? Idk tbh. This magical thing called high school. It's ending in the blink of an end. Ohhh well. Opps. Seems like I digressed quite a bit with this postscript. Alright. I pray for the best. SMILE!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment