Do you remember at this point of time last year, how much fun we had at all sorts of secret bases? The memories of overnight noodles. Of clicking tiles both physical or virtual. And the never ending chains of OPs and EDs. The fun times spent practicing and all. Does anyone still remember them? Well probably it's the most vivid in my mind since I was the one with the most risk and all. Smashing gates, being a refugee and acting like a ninja in front of CCTV cameras. How will I ever forgot those days? In contrast to me right now, on a typical 2+am, amidst the silence, typing away on my own. Or perhaps you, watching the shows in isolation in some corner of your room. Things have changed.
8 more days. And that day was special too, how our session of balls kicking was happier than any other session throughout the year. When the orange evening sky melted upon us as though it's a blessing and so that there'll be no other intruders disturbing us. Does anyone still remember? It was one of the happier days last year I suppose. But then again, it was unexpectedly depressing for me as I look back now. How it marks my break of connection from you guys. The best memories all thrown into what's called the past. Only for me to reminisce on anniversaries like this.
That summer coloured miracle that I'll never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment