Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Okay just a small blognote. The previous "5 moments in 2012" post that I've planned to talk about since 22 days ago. Regrettably, it is already in a stagnant status and as of today will be postponed indefinitely and hence not gonna be written ahahas. I feel so sorry for the memories of 2012 but still, I guess I'm just biased since 2012 wasn't really the most fantastic year that I could expect. Then again, I shall just give a bit of credit and blame. I blame PhyO. =P And I thank orientation 2012 for giving me the best ever start for any year of my life as of now. Lastly, I guess I thank that 1 orange evening too. Probably a scene that will last in my mind for quite some time now. :3
Labels:
random;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment