Coincidences in life are pretty amazing sometimes now that I think about it. And for this past week, it's probably the case. So many random and unprepared stuff just happened and it just feels so nice.
There was the buying of Jiamin's birthday cake and Boon Chong jio-ing me to crash badminton. There was the playing of Eldersign with Yos, Kelvin and Zhi En and the random inspiration moment with Mr LCS. Then there was also the opening of the netball court on Friday and arrival of 3 new juniors in percussion. And of course the most fateful event that I've intentionally left out. All this felt good I guess. Well, I believe it's not just because things are going my way, but instead I'm just glad to see that all this randomness are getting everyone to do things everyday. And while I stand from the side, looking at other everyone's spirit, productiveness and activeness, it just makes me feel so hyped up too. All this makes me glad. :D
Well back to talking about coincidences and fate, I honestly cannot comprehend what exactly happened a few days ago but it's just magical I guess. In time and space, it's not easy for even 2 things to intersect. But just that day, all 3 lines intersected so perfectly. So Im not really sure if that was meant to be but I hope such fated moments did in fact yield happy moments for everyone without exception. It's hard to empathize I guess but if all was well, it's really like a dream. :3
And I hope for more dreams to come. Unplanned and unimaginable. Yet so sweet. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment