Alright so I guess I shall just do a short post on yesterday. :3 And so, yesterday's like the 2nd birthday celebrated in the year of 2013. Nothing much about that actually but I just find it rather sweet probably. It's like telling the overly complex and ambitious me that sometimes, as long as things just happen, it doesnt really matter even if it's a really simple thing. At least for me I guess.
Day by day, ever since I started afresh, and got rejected and then started anew again, I guess I've been trying to make myself empathize better so yeah. Perhaps at times, my ego and especially my subconscious will take over me once in a while but I hope it doesn't hurt too bad. And all in all, I just wish certain things will remain the same or at least develop progressively with the tide. After all, we all know nothing ever lasts and things will always be changing. But it's just a wish. Just. No expectations and pressure and force and offense and whatever and ohhh well. As I've said, I've kinda learnt that sometimes, natural occurrances are the ones that shine in our memories the most instead. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment