Hey there. So yeah, I guess it's time to say why I was sad ahahas. Though I'm very happy now teehee. (:
Well, on one hand, I have no one to blame other than my own expectations I guess. Well, as cliche as it might sound, I guess it's true for most people. It's even a requirement for liberation in my religion so yeah. I guess I still have much to learn from this. Heh.
On the other hand though, it's simple, but yet hard to happen. And so, I just wanted to see the truth. I wanted to know if there's anything hidden. I dont want any ifs. And since you're the main planner, I was hoping you would decide firmly or at least tell me directly your dilemma. That you would tell me why and to prevent me from accumulating those foolish hopes of mine. And yeah, since you've already done so, I feel so much more relieved now. Really. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment