Playlist ranking:
1) Girlfriend - Teentop
2) Blue - Big Bang
2) Blue - Big Bang
3) Severely -FT Island
4) I knew it - Beast
Tadaaaaa. My 2nd playlist ranking for the year 2012. Not really hyper though cos I find it a little bit disappointing. So, there's really quite a number of comebacks this months, but I didn't fully enjoyed any 1 of them. Even as a partial V.I.P, I wouldn't say Alive was up to my expectations. Or perhaps, it was my expectations that were too high. For Blue and for you.
Oh and yeah. Miss A's comeback wasn't that good too so yeah. I'm not including it into the ranking for now. BUT, I haven't heard the other songs in the album at all so yeah. There's still a chance!(: SO, let's hope that my playlist ranking for the next few months will be much longer than this pathetic lit of 4 songs!xD
4) I knew it - Beast
Tadaaaaa. My 2nd playlist ranking for the year 2012. Not really hyper though cos I find it a little bit disappointing. So, there's really quite a number of comebacks this months, but I didn't fully enjoyed any 1 of them. Even as a partial V.I.P, I wouldn't say Alive was up to my expectations. Or perhaps, it was my expectations that were too high. For Blue and for you.
Oh and yeah. Miss A's comeback wasn't that good too so yeah. I'm not including it into the ranking for now. BUT, I haven't heard the other songs in the album at all so yeah. There's still a chance!(: SO, let's hope that my playlist ranking for the next few months will be much longer than this pathetic lit of 4 songs!xD
No comments:
Post a Comment