Thursday, March 1, 2012

Time seems to be flying by way too quickly already. So fast that there's no way for me to enjoy the present to the fullest. I kinda just listened to 가서 전해 and it sent me back in time all the way till orientation 2 months ago. Everything felt like yesterday and it's scaring me upside down. For 1, I kinda really want more orientation stuff to take place. And of course, I cant wait to do more stuff with all sorts of people. Doing all the crazy shit and having the time of our lives. Oh well. :3
But I guess this is still not too bad after all. The progress that I'm getting now, I'm quite happy about it. Just hope all this miracle like stories will go on and on with a slower pace. Just 22 more months to go. What will happen. No one knows I guess. And so I pray. For the most memorable high school life that I can ever have. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment