Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm really gonna die soon. Physically, mentally, psychologically and socially. Physically, I slept for 5 hours only on average for the past 1-2 weeks. Mentally, I have 3 application and reports in total to settle. Though not as stressful as Wei Ren but still, the price that i have to pay for not completing any 1 of it would be as bad. Psychologically, there are some things that are unexplainable but oh well, it's related to happiness, peace and love. Socially, I have lost my dear toilet mates for some unknown reason and when the school semester starts, I dont even know if I would have the time and the effort to spend time with the people closest to me. So please, let a miracle save me. Be it strength, magic or success, just make me get out of this as soon as possible. I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment