GOSHHHHH. EXAM STRESSSSS. D:
I feel so siennnn about exams already. Got back my math major exam paper today and it's like 46.5/60. I needed a freaking 49/60. Why cant they just freaking 49/60. Without moderation, it'll be an A- for my dear 5MC module. Haiz. Plus, that time Ian Foo was like telling me how bad my Linear Algebra is as said by Mr Wang. All hopes lost. ):
Lololololol. I just went out of point hahas. So basically, tomorrow, and perhaps Monday, would be the worse of exams for this sem. Tomorrow especially cos there's chinese and geography. One's like super intense while the other have to memorize a lot. =X But to come to think of it, the whole exam thing is really damn scary for me this sem. It's like if I do rlyrly well for exams, my 1st ever CAP of 4.5 might embrace me. BUT, if I screw up any of them, I might very well drop down into the pit of CAP 4.0. Walking on a tight rope. Just 1 wrong step. And I fall. Haiz. Jiayous me !(:
No comments:
Post a Comment