BUT, the rest of the day was just plain awesome. Physics was ahead of other classes so yeah, slacked in class and released early. Plus, Chin isn't here again today so yeah. 4.5 hours break including math. Damn tired larh cos of the sore throat and the chem test but still, it's quiteeee carefree larh I would say. xD Sadly, today didn't play soccer but ohh welll, at least I played a bit of netball so I guess that cancels off. Not to forget the super epic "shushu" that practically distracted me for 1 hour or so. =P And then chem test. Let's not talk about it. Sad stuff so yeah. ;D Then robo. One phrase to describe it. >>> A whole load of epic randomness. It was rlyrly fun. A bit cheesy too somehow. Like the memories and the journey to reminisce about. But yeah. The craziness made me forget everything. :3
So yeah. Headache + Fever + Hyper = Collapse on bed. Bb!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment