OMG. I swear this week's like the best week that I've ever had since last June, which was like 3 months ago?=P I always believe that the greatest excitement in life is when there's this sudden change of extreme mood so yeah. Remember those awesome roller coaster rides? Whenever there's the ascending sections with those clickety-clackety stuff, it's like always damn scary, but after the drops and the loops, it's like all soul break loose and yeah. Sudden change of mood drives excitement. ;)
OPPPPPS. Okay, so I went out of point a LITTLE, but still, as I was saying, a week that starts with Post NJRC Syndrome but ends with Post Colour Fusion Hyperness is just way to COOOL. PLUS, a whole bunch of good news like my application for Reseach@YDSP and for PIG (BOTH were successful) really is damn awesomeeeee!:)
MORE IMPORTANTLY, Colour Fusion and SMP's finally over + assignments completion + decent soccer times = No stress!;D
Which reminds me. Yesterday's Colour Fusion was just way tooooo awesome!:3 Tbh, everything was perfect except for the acoustics of the friggin hall and the drum set of Gamelan's Just The Way You Are that screwed up the whole beautiful picture. Grrrrr. But all in all, it's rlyrly nice. And I hope the year 6s had a joyful LAST CONCERT! We F***IN FINALLY DID IT!XD On a side note though, to come to think of it, I think this year's 2 concerts and also this year's NJRC are like 1st times when I've really learnt fruitful lessons from. Like what Yos said lorh. Perhaps we were really doing nothing for the past few years, but at least, it's kinda nice to know that we're learning new things now, and more importantly, we have to make sure that we're gonna learn in this way (OR MORE) in the future. CHEESY OMG. :P
Okay so I've just went out of point AGAIN. Why today so many things to say derh goshhhhh. =X Hahas. Hmmm. So yeah, yesterday after everything ended, we were like all damn hyper. Then like I talked to Jean and Wei Ren on stage. CRAZILY. xD Then went to eat ice cream at canteen and talked to Ian, John and other Sch Orch peeps. Thenthenthen, it was like a lot of people left alrdy and I was like damn sienn but I dunno why happened to just stroll towards the track and taadaaaaa! A BUNCH OF YR4S ARE THERE!=O PLAYING SPARKLERS!^^ Damn cool lorh. There's like Galen, Candice, Cheryl Ko,Chen Ge, Wei Ren again and many moreeeee. 8D NUSH should seriously have more stuffs like that. If not life is like so boring lol. D: And I'm putting high hopes on next year's hostel life! IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!:] "Self-fulfillinf prophecy". Teehee. :D
Okayyy. This is getting tooooo longggg. I should stop soon. xP So yeah. After an episode of happy events, it's time to jiayous again!=D
- Research@YDSP
- CAP > 4.5
- SMPF in 3 months D:
- CANT REMEBER LERH OMG
Kaykay. Time to go now. Bb!(: Ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment