Ouch. So busy for the past few days cos got sooo many things to chiong. Today I can finally relax myself and use comp lerh. Not to forget that there's also 106 class outing! Yay! ;D
On the other hand though, it's like sooo late already but I'm still not rly sleeping. It's been like this for like dunno how many days already lorh! D: Is it bad? Later I get all the panda eyes and stuff and all the illnesses will come to me leh. Bleh. Dunno la. =X
But still, it feels quite nice now. It's like very peaceful and it's a very nice time for me to reminisce at old fond memories. Sitting by the window with the chilly breezes blowing onto me and listening to nostalgic music at the same time gives me a very nice feeling. :3 Turns my cheesiness on! 8D
Lol. Nothing much to say liao. Kaykay. Bb then! Ttynt!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment