Sunday, February 6, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!! Yay!~ It's the Year of the Rabbit and it's nice cos rabbits are cute and definitely way cuter than the tiger! =P Teehee. Just came back from M'sia like yesterday midnight. Didnt post cos I was vryvry tired and I needed my nice lil nap on my comfy bed :3

This year's CNY's awesome cos the break's like so long and I've got lots of time to rest. Other than that, most of the rest are very much similar to the previous years. Loads of red packets. Delicious food and cookieesssss. Chat with relatives. AND PRETTY FIRECRACKERS!xD

The firecracker's part was super cool. This year we had 2 gigantic boxes that costs dunno how much and it's kinda like the ones that we usually see on tv during those big events. It's very nice cos I was like sitting by the river (or canal?) and a colourful luminous bridge then we light up the fireworks in the night sky. Hahas. It's also very cooling cos the wind was like blowing non stop so yeah. :3

Okay. So as we bring in the new LUNAR new year, I hope that I will stay happy always. Smile(:

No comments:

Post a Comment