Sunday, June 20, 2010

3rd Post!

Hahas. Can't think of any title. Empty day so too bad lo. Hahas. xD

Woke up late today. Went out to my secret hideout to mug. Pathetic. Didnt even msn lorh. Only can fb. Tsk. But it seems like i'm starting to get use to a no-msn lifestyle so yay! I feel sad but proud of myself for the first time. =]

And it's vry sad to know that BrighTEN Street Sales is CANCELLED for tomorrow! Dat means there's no way for me to go out unlike last Mon and lastlast Mon. )= Too bad lorh. Stuck at home again. Gahhh. 8 more days to a new term! I shld be optimistic. =D

Today's kinda weird also cos i kinda have a sudden interest in two interesting and weird things. I'd always liked it but today, i felt 10X way more enthusiastic than before.. xP 1st! I saw the Step Up 3D trailer and i think the dance moves and scenes are TOTALLY AWESOMEEEE. (: My brain was like, I wanna join in the groove and dance too! i wannnnnt! :3 Hahas. I no skill. Impossible derh. But it's a dream. Hopefully one day? ;D 2nd! I wanna cook. Not exactly cook cos cooking is slightly easier. I wanna bake stuff! Cookies, cakes, sugees, muffins and stuff. It's like so cool. Things dat will make people happy. I love it! <3 Weird? Hahas. Hmm... Kay. Dat's all for today lorh. Cheese signin off now! Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment