Yay! More and more of the usual people are visiting my blog! Me happy! =D Leave a tag kay? If not how i know you came? Unless you wanna stalk me like a ninja then okay lo. Wdva it is, my new blog's not gonna incl. anymore sensitive stuff alrdy. Just in case some dumbdumb come and look and buaisong with me. Tsk.
Hahas. So, today was plain but interesting. Went out all the way till evening time so i'm kinda dog-tired now. x.x Ohh. And i mugged quite a lot when i came home. Hmm.. I kinda wondered if the other yr3s are revising.. Anywais, for those hu didnt, good luck rly. I cant remember so many things alrdy lorh! Opps. Recalled a bit of vectors and did the dumbdumb Mastering Physics. So friggin vague lorh the qns. Sadded. Sienn.
Today's piano lesson was okay oso. (Everything nowadays is okay. There's nthn dat can make me rly hyper up.) Tcher had a sore throat so didnt scold much. But.... I dun like my hands!!! It's tooooo small for the piano keys... I can't even play my four key chords properly!!! Then vry stiff oso lorh. Not fair! ): Rly nid to practice more lerh. Yupp^^ Jys to me! xD Phew. Done. Byebye!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment