Tuesday, June 22, 2010

1 Week Left!

Opps. I forgot to post yesterday so yea. Phew. 3wks of boring life haf passed and i'm left with just one more to sustain. Wow.. Okay, it just started raining in the west, 8.40am, and it's dark all around. Haiz... Nowadays, i don't seem to be liking the rain like before. Some kinda feeling's just not there and it's like i'm still missing smth. xP

Yesterday i was stuck at home, watched several episodes of "growing up" on xin.msn. I did smthn rather dumb during lunch time too but i suppose i shld not mention it here. Yeap. Doesnt matter larh cos i dont think anyone wld wanna know oso right? xD Kay. Received a mail at night regarding some RI Philosophy Conference thing and i find it Awesomeee. Wad i've been waiting for very long. Seriously, social science is my forte. NOT research and technology. Tsk. Oh. And did i mention? I was at my secret hideout Again, and i reached home at 12.10am? Awfully tired so obviously i didnt post. Hahas. Kaykay. Time to enjoy the rain. Bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment