- I was later than 30 minutes earlier and arrived only 5 minutes before going for the exam. =w=
- I had time to breathe at least. But no time to calm down and think rationally.
- I don't remember how grade 3 was like but I don't remember it being so rushed. Today's exam was horribly rushed. I'm suspecting it's only because of this examiner.
- I almost had no serious mistake in scales but chromatic damn! Of all sorts of scales, I wouldn't expect chromatic to be the one to fail pffttt. -.-
- Life decides to troll me by making me happy at the start with my Baroque/classical piece. The piece that I was worried for the most, there were no serious mistakes (Or was it cause my expectations were low? Hmphhhh). And then I see myself screwing up the songs that I usually perform better. My jazz omg I wanna cry right now. My romantic piece had some hiccups too. ;-;
- My sight reading was surprising an easy piece with 1 flat and easy coordination. Thought I could have done better with an easy piece but mehhh. Still better than usual.
- Then life decides to screw me over by giving me a tough oral. I can't even hear the melody for singing well. D:
- So basically as I have realized, for every section, I screwed up at the usually better parts and I did surprisingly confidently for the presumably tougher parts. X.X Which is something which blew my mind and distracted me for like the 2nd half of the examination.
- In conclusion, I'm praying for a pass. Only. Or was it called merit? Ahhhh whatever you get my point.
- More importantly, TIME TO GO BACK TO RHYTHM AND RAG HELLL YEAHHHHHHH.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Alright. So let me see what exactly happened for my piano exam today.
Labels:
Trolled =X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment