Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ahhhhhhh. I feel so stupid right now!;-; Here are my SAT scores:
  • Critical reading - 610/800
  • Math - 780/800 (Why no full marks?;-;)
  • Writing - 560/800
  • Essay 8/12 (I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW AND WHY)
Okay so yeah. Things is, as I have just told someone, I'm sad but not because my score's low. After all, my expectations weren't that high to begin with. I'm sad (actually more of distressed than sad) because I don't really know how and in what way shall I practice to improve. X.X I think I really need someone to help me or mug with me to improve on my grammar and vocabulary. OnO

On a side note, I guess I'm just left with one last chance to take this (which will be my 2nd time heh) so yeah. If I still don't do well, I guess I'll just stay in NUS then. =P But on a serious note, this is kinda more of like a challenge for me. It's like a challenge where I wanna do well. Like how a certain someone said, "The feeling where you know how to do everything and think that everything's easy after walking out of the exam hall. Only to stare at that shitty score after getting it weeks later." The challenge is, I really don't want to get this feeling ever again.

And hey. I prepared okay. I mugged. Not like a certain somebody!:3 Lol jkjk. =P Guess I'll just have to mug more and mug smart. )=

No comments:

Post a Comment