Sunday, April 1, 2012

HOLY. Just when I thought XCountry Friday was awesome, "The day before open house"'s Friday turned out to be better. But the sad thing is, for both Friday's we didn't get to play soccer at the street soccer court on the track. We just realized lol, that's we've not played there for even ONCE for the whole of 2012. My magical paradise for the past one and a half years. I didnt really get to cherish and spend time with it well this year orhhhhhh. )=

Opps I sidetracked. =P SO, back to the story, on Xcountry friday, the usual ex-07 gang went to Pomo to play pool. It was a short 1 hour but I guess it's quite fun for everyone so yeah. Then when we came back to hostel and rested, we kinda chit-chatted too with Yong Jen at 12a. Overall, not bad larh. ;D

And so, for "The day before open house"'s Friday, the bunch of us Eggbreakers (Note the change in name) went out to Vivo city to eat. And just that. :/ But still, it's not bad considering what's coming afterwards. =P Gosh I sidetracked once again. SO, we made a specific trip to VIVO to eat KFC just because Dion had his KFC vouchers. But it's was only $3.00 after all the discount. Damn worth it HURHUR!:B But then Png rage quitted which was quite siennnn. For no logical reason lorhhhhh. And apparently the rest said he has always been like that for no reason. Simply weird. And he's not even pissed or anything afterwards lorh! Just hope everything's okay. O: And then, there was all this shit about couples and being forever alone. I LOVE TO BE COUPLED WITH JOO KEE.

Moving on, we kinda split up after KFC. ;-; So, there were 2 (Or perhaps 3) groups. Some went to buy groceries at Giant. Some went to Arcade and play. While I got carried away for the attractive booth by Singapore Polytechnic. D: They had exhibitions on their diploma in Architecture, Interior design and Landscape Architecture. How can I not miss it right? So yeah. I was forever alone. ); But I didnt regret it!;) They had quite cool stuff tbh. I admired their technical skills in the drawing and modelling. However, I believe the ideas were too restricted and un-innovative. Hmphhhhhhh. Hahas. But still, a good eye-opener for me!:]

Then, on the way back. We were in an epic rush since it's already 9:20pm and we had to reach back by 10:00pm. =X Then came all the stupid thoughts and plans on how to bash into hostel afterwards. Throwing eggs at the security guard. Telling the guard to just open for us. Asking someone to get 假假 ask for supper. Asking someone to 假假 want to go office and ask a question. The bus broke down IN FRONT of our school gate. So much worries. Just because we were too lazy to apply for late return. xD And so, when we reached back to hostel back gate, it was already 10:22pm. We accepted fate instantly and just pressed the intercomm. No reply. We thought of ways to climb over the gate. To bash the intercomm with all sorts of things out of anger. And then, I was like "Why not we bash the intercomm with our school card?" *Weird beep of rejection* *Click* Then we all were like YES. And then NO. And then push. And then YESSSSSS. We finally entered and gave the wtf face. Got trolled on April Fool's eve of eve. Teehee. xD

So the night was like a usual night. Nothing much. The awesome part was because all of us were present since we're all helping out during open house. =D We played bridge, hearts, cheat. Played the memory game twice with Dion and Daryl too. Cooker pasta and egg! 1st time for me in hostel so yeah!C: And with Fiona around, it seemed more cosy than usual too so yeah. And then, at 3:00am, everyone went to sleep so yeap, I watched my drama still 5:00am once again and slept afterwards. xP

Memories~(:

No comments:

Post a Comment