Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life Run I

6 Six =O

Persisting through kayaking and hiking. (:

Life Run II

10:57:47 am 24th November 2011

Dear diary,

I am walking crazily towards the Chek Jawa checkpoint. The land expedition just started and it is utterly tiring. Hope it’ll be better later!xD

Cheese

Rich or poor is just a perception. There is in actual fact no rich nor poor. It is just how much we are willing to strive for what we want. The auntie’s commitment to the place. For oath, for faith and for self. She strived for what she wanted. So will I? So will I.

Life Run III

Committing less than what was set. Achieving less than what was wanted.

Life Run IV

Thrown, with hope and faith.

Life Run V

My life is anchored by emotional, social and monetary support. With that, there are just way to many belayers in my life. Belayers that changes on and on throughout my life. My parents, my friends, my close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment