WHEEEEEEE~ ALL THE CRITICAL SCHOOL EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRR. YAY!;D
And it's actually quite cool because throughout the week, so many mixed feelings kinda appeared lorh. =P\
1st, I was like calculating my graduation CAP and I kinda realized that if my CAP as of this sem is 4.3, that would mean that I must have a CAP of 4.8 and above for year 5 and 6. That's rly quite scary and yeah, I'm utterly traumatized. BUT, because of that, we next feeling kinda came during my prep for exams. The hard work, the sloth-like guiltiness, the sleepiness at 1ams, the rush every morning and the fun at Daryl's house!xD Best is, I somehow think this exams would be my best performing over like all 8 sems in NUSH. OKAY, Perhaps I should not say this toooooooo early but yeah. =X I really hope to get a good score to pull up my kinda poor CA and my dissatisfying math scores. 4.4. COME TO ME PLEASE!^^
Is it my mugging techniques? Or my time management improvements? Or perhaps the papers were just too easy. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment