OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT. I ditched my blog for sooooo long. Gosh. How could I? *Doubleslap* ):
Hahas. So busy for the past 2 months with all the assignments, projects, applications, test and what nots. No time for anything at all. Sighs. =X I MISS STARING AT STARS AND CLOUDS. :D How I wish hols can come faster rly. :3
Hahas. Let's see. Oh i miss playing netball. Yeah. Apart from that one time with 401 for 10mins, I nvr rly played netball for like 2-3 months lerh i think. =O Awwwww. Netball times are awesome. I wonder when i'll ever have them again. D:
On the bright side though, life nowadays is quite fun cos 405 keeps on playing soccer and it's awesomeeee~ I love keeping. It like soo cool cos i get to kick the ball the HIGHEST and i get to use my hands! Lalalala~ I got "advanatage" over others!xD Hahas. But got pressure also la. Always kenna blamed derh. xP But still damn fun. Then plus Yos, Shuen, Daryl and Jookee, our 405 will confirm win derh! *coughcough* JK
Okayokay. Let's not be long winded. I'm damn tired too. ;D To end it off, I just wanna say that, BIG BANG'S NEW ALBUM AND SPECIAL EDITION ALBUM ROCKSSS!!! EPIC YEAH! BIG BANG<3<3<3
SMILE(:
No comments:
Post a Comment