Sunday, January 23, 2011

Missing you.

Yay! Changed my blogskin after soooooo long! =P Hahas. I kinda like this blogskin though it's more complicated than the previous one. This globe thingy somehow reminds me of plurk layouts and i love it. The darkness~ ;D

At the same time, this globe kinda reminds me of those people who've left singapore to live another kind of life in a faraway land. People like jeremy, jun hyeok and kyung jae. The world's so big yet so small. We all know that we'll still be able to communicate online and that we're gonna meet again someday, but we just feel empty. The lost of physical presence just brings so much emptiness to us. Sighhss. Okay. Life still has to go on. Smile(:

Have I ever mentioned before? I've always loved the feeling of everyone coming together to do something. Smthn like Orientation 2011? It's plain awesome. I really love that feeling. Awwww :3

No comments:

Post a Comment