Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lalalaaa~ Suprisingly, life isn't that bad after the EOYs are over. The boredom hasnt really arrived yet. Today was quite cool. I kinda walked around Marina bay. xD Interesting but sienn cos i was walking alone. ): Really hope I can go out with someone nxt time so I wont be soooo lonely walking on my own. :3

The rest of the hols is gonna be critical for me too. Must revise this year's work and read next sem's work in advance. Maybe need to prepare for SMP nxt yr. Must practice loads of piano, percussion and singing too! I think it's gonna be like work hard and play hard bah. Hopefully it'll be fun and relaxing. (;

Ohh. And tmr's scary. Issuing of result slips. D: I dont think i did well this sem so yeah. Maybe 4.1? I rly dunno leh. Hoping for the best. ;D Kaykay. Dat's all. Quite tired now. Bb!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment