Thursday, October 28, 2010

EOY's are back again!!! D:

AHHHHHH. Tomorrow's the 1st day of EOY. So scary. The EOY for this sem is vry important to me cos I dont think I did well for my CA. Let's hope the exams scores will pull up my CAP and stuff. Gahhhhh. =X

Tomorrow's Chinese first then Bio. As usual, I vry scared of Chinese 作文. Then the paper 2 always no time. Hopefully tomorrow I wont be soooooo cheesy. Then dont think so much, just use 6th sense to answer all the questions. At least liddat I confirm can finish on time. XD Bio not so scared cos Ms Fong taught us well. Most of the concepts are already in our mind long time ago alrdy. Just did some basic revision today and the practise paper yesterday. =P The bio paper derh questions horh, the phrasing better be good. Two of my tests kinda screwed becos i dont understand the question lorh. So wasted. Tsk. Wdva it is, cannot slp late today. All the best to everyone for the upcoming EOYs!!! Jys me too!^^ Kaykay. Nightnight. Bb!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment