Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life isnt that bad after all

Wah. Today's a damn tired day. Chiong-ed hmwrk like hell in sch then still got bio quiz. Hmwrks are rlyrly scary. I'm killed and tortured and murdered by all the quizzes and assignments and projects. X.X Gosh.

Thankfully, my mind kinda peaceful now so yeah. At least i have the mood to do hmwrk, unlike 2wks ago. Yay! xD New goals in life. New meaning. New purpose. New beginning. Hahas. Long time since i last said that. ;D Today's nice cos the things that happened in school rly made me become more optimistic. I guess it's also partly because of all the events dat happened last wk. This time of my life. Happiness. (:

Since tomorrow is my birthday, I shall make a tiny wish here first. I hope for a happier and more productive life ahead. Yeah. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment