Wheeeee! Feel so happy now. Hahas. Just came back frm MA camp. It's vryvry fun cos it's like entirely for bonding and not for work. Started by playing stupid icebreakers which were boring. But after dat vry fun lerh. The bbq was awesome. Nice fire then soeasy to cook, all thanks to Mitchell. Night game was almost exactly like the night game for SC camp just dat this one had only 3 chasers. And the wailing siren thingy. Soooo scary. The staircase tower oso damn scary. Dumbdumb death waltz. XD Before lights out we did our own things. Yeap. Fun and cool stuff. Crazy and fever. =P
Amazing race today was at vivo. I felt stupid in the group mascot dress. Weird mask and weird trebleman cape. Hahas. It was damn ps when I saw jia min and ms sion lorh. We were damn slack unlike thu's grp. Sure can't win derh lorh but dun care larh. Happy can liao. Took 97 back to sch. Slept thru the whole trip cos I was damn tired then like kept leaning on Charlene who's beside me. XP Didn't play water bomb cos I was damn tired. Went home after dat. Sadded lorh. Got dat feeling where I nid to go back to reality after a dream. Inception. D: Hahas. Kinda like struggling wif hmwrk now. No mood to do anything lorh. I'm rly soso dead. Chem IMF haven't do. Sept hols all taken up by activities. Then still got so many hmwrk. GOSH. Smone pls save me! X.X Jysjys me! Kaykay. Tmr go got bio quiz. I better slp early. Kaykay. Bb(:
No comments:
Post a Comment