Lalalaaa~ Wow.. Time flies. 1 month have just passed like that. I wonder if my life has improved... hahas. At the very least, i'm sure that i've successfully spent more time with 305 larh so yay!(:
Today i went to school DSA Camp. I forgot to apply as a volunteer so no job was given to me. So i go there vryvry late to extra then last minute go help out with refreshments. ;D The pri6s are cute as usual but sadded cos i know none of them. 3 years apart worh. Unpaedoable. =P Talked to many people also. Dunno leh. Some things really make me think a lot. Make me feel like i should work hard and contribute to changes and stuff. But no mood leh. ζδΉε? ): Not only sch work lorh. I think it's really time for me to contribute to Astro Exco. I wanna be a responsible MA and an all-rounded percussionist. So many things that i wanna do... It's for myself right? I need motivation. The one that's hidden beneath my soul. I need it back RIGHT NOW. Jys me! :3
Opps. I digressed. hahas. So, DSA camp was short and interesting. Nthn much actually. I wanna watch 'Inception' but the ticket fully booked alrdy or smthn. =( Suddenly so many movies that i've missed and i wanna watch. Too bad, i not so fortunate so yeah. Opps. Off point again. Okay. Soooooooo, I'm busy. Yupp. Byebye:D
No comments:
Post a Comment