Saturday, January 3, 2015

Ahhhh. My last post was 8 months ago. Shows how I've not been reflecting much in 2014 hahas. Ohhh well. 2014 wasn't exactly a productive year for me tbh but good thing is, I've made a lot of friends through army and I'm glad that I could at least end 2014 with my 3SG rank. After all, wanting a cool job or a commander rank was something that has bothered me non-stop since BMTC days. And yeah it's true. As someone has told me back when I was in Tekong, "During your army life, days pass slowly but weeks pass fast." And now that I look back, I have to say that I totally agree.

2014 has been a year of hopeless dreaming so in 2015, I hope bring it all back and achieve it! After all, my stay-in courses in army is over and I am thankful that my stay-out life in PLC MT Line allows me to commit to my other work on hand. Let's start a list of things that I shall get my hands working on for 2015!

Projects from 2014:

  • Empower paper (3X Public Transportation Pricing + 1X Cycling Infrastructure + 1X CCA/Community-related topic)
  • Scholarship Applications + Interviews + Portfolio Write-ups
  • RGB Life! projects
New Projects for 2015:
  • Be the ground to connect and talk with residents/volunteers more regularly
  • Read ArchDaily everyday
  • Explore 1 part of Singapore every week
  • 2 historical entries per day
  • Jurong Heritage Trail cum Community Sensing

No comments:

Post a Comment