WOAHHHHHHHHHH. Okay. Today (Or perhaps yesterday hahas) was a really great day for me!Hmph. It's been a long time since I last did the rapid chronological flow chart thing so hey. I guess I shall use it for this post. :3
Woke up > Feeling emo/helpless/tired > Reached school but bored > Convo rehearsal > Real headache throughout the whole rehearsal > Felt happy though that I have Pin in front of me and Wong behind me for seating arrangement (but she's a slight bit of a diagonal away orhhh ohhh well) > Felt happy that I have soooo many (close) friends in the same holding room like directly beside me (': > Settled $16 payment for alumni pullover > Settled $50 payment for the convo gown thing > Everyone went to play soccer but I decided not to cause headache and tired meh > Said bye to Daryl and Fiona so Daryl can go mug for BMAT > Still played soccer eventually (for 5 damn minutes wth and it ended) > CHEAP SHOPPING IN JB:D > Okay before that there was awesome vegetarian food from like my relative's shop so yay > No more headache > Was real productive like with all the purchases and bought loads of tidbitsssss:3 Ohhh well maybe I cant eat that much cause trying to lose a bit of weight here hahas but still. =P Ahhh and back to the shopping, though it's really productive, it's sad cause I didn't get to buy all the things that I momentarily wanted. )= I missed out like shoes, a formal shirt, dairy products and ice creammmmm but well I guess it's okay. ^^ All that matters is that I got a random useless (IDK when I'm gonna use) kind of a jacket, a vest, a pair of slippers and a polo tee. So yeah. That's a lot and I'll have to be satisfied with what I have hahas.
So yeah. It's was kind of a happy day cause it started off seemingly bleak and gloomy hahas. But I got zihai, egoistic and materialistically happy towards the end so opps. xD Well I hope my livened up mood will be able to make me say less subconscious vulgarities in days to come we'll see how it goes. :D
Okayyyy that's it. Goodnight world (it's 3:25AM already=O)! Andandand, GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE WHO'S TAKING BMAT TMR!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment