Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Why is it such that in my life, I always get the things that I don't truly want (Eg. Grades, certain achievements and opportunities, etc), but yet do not have the affinity to own the things that I truly love? It's sad. How it seems as though I have certain successes (that people want ohhh so badly) but it's actually not the most critical for me. And for the ones that I actually yearn for, I then get jealous similar to the "people" who want some other thing ohhh so badly. It's spirals around. A depressing fate of life. ;-;

PS. Either that, or it's just that for guys, when we don't have something, we always treat it as a challenge to fight for it. But the moment we get it, we'll start to think that it's no big deal. Well, if this were the case, then I guess it's still gonna be depressing. Not much of a difference still. Gahaha. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment