- PIG FB page
- Infinite LED tunnel
- FIBO mascot
- NDay comm service
- Our SG Conversations facilitating
- YEC BGM concert
- Public installation (planks, boxes or branches)
- 1 competition, any competition (Since I've been failing at this for like the umpteenth time)
- URA internship in Sep/Dec (I'm horribly raged by how others are offered internships in Jun despite my initiative in writing emails and applications to URA)
- Master Google Sketchup
- Perhaps film Youtube videos on how to use Google Sketchup (Pending:D)
- 1 origami architecture for portfolio
- Real life adaptation of "The Room" iPhone game
- RM version 2.0
- Orchestra camp planning
- University admission essays
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Alright! It's time for my usual masterplan again. To keep things short, I guess I will leave out the analysis on my previous masterplan ahahas. But in general, I guess I didn't really complete most of the stuff that I set out to do in the last masterplan. Only a few of the more simple stuff so yeah. ;-; Then again, I guess the masterplan this time's pretty realistic. After all, most of them are either already in planning stage already or will be due by November for my Cornell's application's portfolio. :3 So yeah, without further ado, here's the list of wants to achieve:
Labels:
Architecture:D,
Jiayous xD,
random;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment