Sunday, February 3, 2013


This week was filled with hopes and dreams at the start and I'd have to say that the such risky expectations did not bring in disappointment. Apart from a few things that are left undone, everything more or less come into schedule. :D Especially with the bridge onto a new month of February, the things to be done have escalated and more has to be done! But before all of that, let's have a look back at what has happened in this fulfilling week.
 
Monday: As usual, this day together with Tuesday's a killer day. Once again I wasnt able to submit my Chem report which is 1 of my new targets this week. Then again, the pre-labs are all done and the yield for practical isnt that bad either!;D And then, it was SLI. Well that was pretty boring but since I crashed the Mentor Reps, it guess it's a pretty cool last SLI for me. And tbh, I've never taken so much pride into the student leader's investiture before so yeah. =P Moving on, the bunch of current 05 and ex07 were like gathering at the SLI food area but mehhhh. I wasnt that desperate so I looked from the 4th floor instead. So, after that, most of the current 05 went to Nicole's house to play mahjong while most of the ex07 stayed. Everything that happened afterwards was entirely random and magical so yeah. We somehow just crashed badminton (Once again for me) in their welcome party's captain ball game and after that ended, we went on to spectate on the soccer girls and the captain ball game between ODAC and CP. Unpredictable occurrances ahahas. And most importantly, we all spent time together. :]
 
Tuesday: The last day before MY weekend. xD Well so this day, I was rushing to mug my E&M quiz cos I totally forgot about it. But then Yos kept disturbing me. -.- Then again, things turned out rather well so yay! Cant really remember what was done during breaks already so yeah. NUS modules was okay since it's still pretty simple for know so yeah. Went home to chiong assignments afterwards. Watched ChihayafuruS2 ep3 and I teared so it was an awesome evening. :3 Really productive that night. Finished quite a number of work. :)
 
Wednesday: Mahjong day! It was quite a disappointment that I missed captain's ball that morning but mehhhhh. I finally got the pipes and materials for future work so ohhh well. I guess that's a worthy exchange in action for missing out on Fibo's captain ball. ._. So, mechanics was pretty cool since Yos and I kept wth-ing at Ricardo's sneakiness. xP Rushed to UTown for my 1st ever tutorial in NUS and I have to see it's pretty cool. The facilities, the peers and the lecturer, all of them were good and I'd have to say that I'm pretty lucky for that. =3 So, came back from UTown and had to wait for Dion to finish lunch so I played murderer with 06 instead!:P Good job Leejihyun and Zhiyuan! Sorry for the sacrifice! And sorry to Adithya for trusting me too but YAY murderers won!=] So, since there was no LCS session this week, me, Kianwee, Dion and Jookee went on to go KW's house to play Riichi mahjong and it was fun! I broke KW's yakuman as a dealer YAY!:B Still feeling sorry for him ahahas. =X But it was a good afternoon really. Brings back good times last year so yeah. =D
 
Thursday: An extremely productive morning. Managed to get the measurements and photos of the PIG board, rushed to finish my ARP poster and to clarify on RIE matters before going to NUS. After NUS mods, I continued to study peacefully at my usual camping spot in Engin fac and it's once again fruitful. Finished much stuff before heading back to school. I was pretty worried at 1st actually since last week's fate and coincidence was too OP so yeah. But so it turned out, this week's equally perfect too!^^ Came back to see Daryl and Dion sleeping so I was like phew, there's still someone around. After all the resting and physics in-class and stuff, we were about to leave school already but NOT YET!=O Apparantly, while waiting for Dion and I, Daryl, Fiona, KW and Nicole were waiting at the bars area and we went on to be buff and to relive the stunts of a primary school kid. Did lots of random shit and yeah. Most importantly, CHICKEN FIGHT!XB It was so tiring but exhilirating omg. Something new so yeah and I've been wanting to do it for a very long time alrdy so YAY!=B We then talked on lots of random shit like the new tvs in school and Idr what else before going home. X.X
 
Friday: NIGHTMARE. I'm absolutely lost on what to do for English. I prepared quite a bit of points but there were no examples. I changed preparation between 2 questions and I did not submit my essay outline. GG. Worse still, 05 totally distracted me by playing netball (AGAIN this week) and worst, Nat and Yos kept disturbing me till the deepest corners of earth. But hey you know what? The saying of relative emotions happened. I was so worried but really, when I calmed down and took the graded essay, I did pretty well (I THINK). ^_^ It's at least one of the rare times where I have managed to complete with a proper intro, 3 supportive arguments, 1 counter argument, 1 counter-counter argument and a conclusion. I is pleased. (= So, all the pain gave me exaggerated happiness afterwards so yeah. Originally, I've intended to go buy the LEDs using the 3.5hours break but curse Yos, I didnt go. That's 1 of my only regrets this week. =w= But ohhh well, there's yet another worthwhile trade since I got to play captain's ball with sooooo many year 6s, to finish 80% for the darkened outline of my girl and to attend the sch orch EXCO meeting. Speaking of sch orch, the session this week's pure AWESOME. I taught and allocated sooooo many new knowledge to everyone and even I myself got to learn some new stuff too. Most importantly, JAZZ, and tutti was awesome since I didnt make much mistakes on the drumset. =) After coming out, the whole school seems empty and I was DEAD worried that the usual bunch have went to NUS for the Jap culture night already. But apparently not ahahas since soccer of course wayyyyyy better than Jap. E= So yeah, soccer for a short while for me. Failed quite badly but it's okay I guess. Then CHICKEN FIGHT again ahahas. And because of these 2 sessions plus sooooo much encouragement from Dion, I'm determined to have my 1st ever Running Man session next Thursday. ^-^ Ohhhhh. And we played blink murderer on the way home in 196 too. Quite epic though we're a little noisy. D: Yet another awesome Friday night!^.^

Saturday: WORLD CANCER DAY! Did a really autistic and utterly random kind of community service with Jookee, Dion, Hardik, WONG:O, Daryl, Fiona, JW, Andreea and Yos. So yeah. It's a rare hang out opportunity on a Saturday evening ahahas. Really really rare imo. So I hope more of such things will happen next time. [= Espcially since even Wong's around. And we get that awesome chance of teasing on him and his new girlfriend. [:
 
So, here comes the things that needs to be done this coming week! Here goes:
  • PIG LED
  • RM debut
  • CNY video
  • Valentine's day prep
  • FA comm discussions
  • Complete drawing my girl
  • Percussion outing
  • English current affairs presentation
  • Physics honours assignments
SO, JIAYOUS ME! And may the weeks get better and better as time passes through 2013!(:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment