Saturday, June 2, 2012

Playlist ranking:

1) Fool - Juniel
2) Should I laugh or cry - Electroboyz
3) Bubibu - Apink
4) To you - Teentop
5) Lead me - Sistar
6) Volume up - 4minute
7) Alone - Sistar

WAHHHHHHHHH. It's been SOOOOOOOOO long since I last did a playlist ranking!)= There's not many songs that I like these days to be honest. The comebacks and song releases for the past months just doesn't fit my taste. Leessang, Infinite and IU for example. I'm kinda excited at first but yeah, when I realise that the composition just doesn't provide me with my kind of melody line, the craze just faded lo. :/ And as for Apink, I have to say that none of the songs in this 1st album is better than 'Mymy' for sure, and probably 'Mollayo. All the songs are above average nice larh I would have to say. But 'Bubibu' the best for sure! So nice. So catchy. So happy. And Namjoo likes it the most too!;D

Moving, let's forget about the past 2 months of unsuitable songs and not worry ehhhhhh? There're sooooo many more new songs and mini-albums coming out this June so yeah. I'm having high hopes for Big Bang's 'Still Alive' so yeah. AND JUNIEL'S ALBUM IS RELEASING ON 7TH JUNE!(: Yeap. Mainly this 2 so yeah. Ohhhhhhh and also, I MIGHT be buying my FIRST EVER Kpop album!:3

Ohhhh and yeah. Allkpop's starting this start of month intro and end of month summary thing that's soooooooo useful for kpop fans like me!:3 Now, I need not pay so much attention to the hype and probably just listen to all the new songs at the end of the month. xD In that case too, I will no longer miss out on any new songs so YAY!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment